© Russian School of
Russian School of Anthropology has leading experts in cultural studies, contemporary philosophy, cultural anthropology, and literary studies engaged in a wide range of academic activities, such as:
- lecture courses and seminars for graduate students on subjects pertaining to two major specializations - "history and theory of culture" and "philosophy and philosophical anthropology";
- yearly lecture courses on anthropology and cognitive sciences by prof. Vyacheslav Vs. Ivanov;
- weekly seminars on philosophy and cultural studies;
- ongoing research projects: "Symbol and Symbolarium", "Anthropology of Community" (2011), "Anthropology of Gift" (2012);
- publication of the Proceedings of The Russian School of Anthropology;
- conferences, international conferences and workshops on various humanitarian subjects including visual studies, Soviet and post-Soviet studies, etc.